1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

Please Read Before Posting Here

Discussion in 'DIY How To's' started by oc_civic, May 21, 2005.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oc_civic

oc_civic .................... Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

This section is for the posting of "how to's" NOT requesting "how to's" i know that its a little unclear so let me help... if you have a nice detailed write up about how to do something ex: "How To: Installation Of Cams" and you then proceed to explain the installation of this part (with pics if you have them).. as in a teaching way ... then YES post it here.. that is where it goes.. IF the post you are about to make is "how do I install cams?" then it goes in engine tech ... this section is meant to be detailed write ups ... so they are easy to search through. Anything else goes in the section it goes along with.

thanks.. ;)

ALSO

Last edited: May 21, 2005
  2. Eran

Eran It's on ass-backwards. Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Thanks man, I was going to write this later this afternoon, but you beat me to the punch.

3. oc_civic

oc_civic .................... Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

no problem at all.. had a bunch of free time with nothing to do so i figured what the hell ;) feel free to edit (of course) if there is something i left out..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.