pmac193's 97 del sol

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dang someone remembers it? lol i was in the process of building a boosted y8 for it yeah. but having my son forced the desicion to sell. slowly working on an lsvtec in a 93 coupe now
Looking forward to seeing your progress with the coupe!

Took a shot of our Honda lineup haha. Just missing the other Crv in the garage.

Hoping to get the huge ass exhaust of my sedan today and install the factory style one.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice looking del sol man, real clean

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bled the brakes and clutch with help from my pops then decided to paint the calipers.

Some tasty powerade mmmmmm

Next up is the suspension. :cool:

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
really nice build, lol wish my dad was into working on cars with me. he still loves cars but has no fabrication skills

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've got an order coming in from Honda and an amp kit for the daily arriving today. Might take some pics if I get the sub and amp all hooked up later.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some daily love! Only took me like 8 months to finally put the amp and sub in haha.

barrett

Registered VIP
looking good! do you still have your spare tire in there? if not, you should cut a piece of plywood and cut a sub hole in it and mount the amp to the bottom. i'm not running a sub or amp but i'm going to be making a plywood bottom because i don't have a cover over the spare tire hole.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I still have a spare and I did put a piece of plywood under the carpet

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So what all did you get?
I see a gas cap and a battery tie down. What else is there?
and where did you get it from?

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got it from the site sponsor 1Hondaparts and I also ordered an interior door handle, some clips for the panels, a fuel filter, prop rod holder and pcv valve.

1HondaParts

5+ Year Member
I got it from the site sponsor 1Hondaparts and I also ordered an interior door panel, some clips for the panels, a fuel filter, prop rod holder and pcv valve.
I am glad we could help buddy, let me know if there is anything else.

1hondaparts.com

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Taking a break from putting some parts on, door sound deadening is still holding up well!

Decided to order an AEM short ram cause it wasn't much more than buying a K&N drop in.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Need to get out and buy some spring compressors do the suspension. Gonna bleed the brakes again tonight. I'm heading over to honda tomorrow to return parts and have some new keys cut.