pmac193's 97 del sol

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Threw the intake on yesterday, ordered a Bosal oe style catback and EBC front rotors and pads.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Seems like every one has a del sol now, glad the love is spreading. I think its a fun ass car to drive. And yours is looking good man

barrett

Registered VIP
nice updates. and ya there is a growing community of these. sucks everyone is so far apart or we could have del slow meets

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bumping this back up just so it can die again in a month :lol:

Just ordered some BWR LCAs so I can maybe tackle the suspension before winter.

Got her cleaned up today and snapped a pic.

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Man, I love del sol's..... I got a hatch..... I don't belive it's nearly as fun to drive !

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know I know haha, she's sleeping for the winter. Thanks for the views and kind words guys :beer:

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got some parts in from Honda, would take a pic but it's just an ashtray assembly, door handle, bushings and bolts for the suspension. Hoping to get her out and put the suspension on in a few weeks when it heats up here.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm back!

The del Sol has remained unchanged and I still need to go get it out of my relative's garage for the summer. I graduated from college on Sunday and am working on lining up a full time job. Till then I'm dailying my beater 97 LX sedan and hoping to replace it with something a bit newer very soon.

Also somebody needs to show the CC shoe thread some love.

EgCivicKid

i'm back!

The del sol has remained unchanged and i still need to go get it out of my relative's garage for the summer. I graduated from college on sunday and am working on lining up a full time job. Till then i'm dailying my beater 97 lx sedan and hoping to replace it with something a bit newer very soon.

Also somebody needs to show the cc shoe thread some love.
i cant wait