Portland, Oregon October Meet

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok, so I am thinking of having a fun drive and BBQ at either Rooster Rock, Multnomah Falls, or the Bonneville Dam. We would be driving the scenic highway(very fun road to drive on as a group, lots of heads turn to look) and the way back would be your choice. If possible it would be on a sunday as most of us are free then, and it gives us time to plan. i was thinking about having it on the 1pth or the 26th of October. we would meet up probly around 11AM, and leave around 12 to 12:30. bring some food, drinks, snacks, whatever. We are up to having a fun time, meeting new faces and just getting to enjoy a good BBQ. let me know, or post on here, if you would be interested.

Thanks,
apekd

JokersVtec

5+ Year Member
sounds fun i would be interested :cool:

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well if you are its still on. Sunday the 26th

here are the details!

We are meeting up at the MALL 205 Parking lot that is right infront of the Home Depot. I'll be in my ugly Green ED6 hatch, my friends will be there with a Black ED6 hatch, and either a Red DA9 or a White CRX. MEET THERE around 10 am

From there this is the schedule:

1st, stop is Crown Point

2nd, The Falls

3rd,and final stop is at the BBQ area.

There are lots of spots to park in, open grass area to mess around in, and covered area for eating.

What to bring:
Extra Jacket
Maybe a beanie
Either hot dogs and buns
or Hamburgers and buns
(It can be a small amount for just yourself)
Pop Or chips
and I can cover the lighter fluid and brickettes (man I can't spell)

I will have directions up in a day or so, It's pretty much the TNT route but we are not stopping at the PWF (Portland Womans Forum). Pictures will be taken along the way, so if one of the cars drops back, don't do the same, they just want pictures. other than that, enjoy the cruise!