Post your best Photoshop pics

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
o3civic_si: you also messed up on the Hood, u left the vent's closed off & i can still see what the tire used to be in the reflection on the floor. Also on the right side view mirror there are about 12 pixels of blue where carbon should be, Finally in the pipe from the intercooler i can see camera flash & a black shirt in the reflection.

Other than that good job & keep going at it, you do good work

Edit: and that tire could of EASILY been fixed by cloning or cut/copy/pasting the part missing then blending it in

Last edited:

Honda502

5+ Year Member
The bird decided to model for me :P

CDubs

Registered VIP
so this isnt my best but i really like the way it came out i call it "Playing at Work"

By xcgoldenhawk at 2010-06-01

By xcgoldenhawk at 2010-06-01

CDubs

Registered VIP
ahh you beat me to it NYG i got to tired last night, i only did some color curves and cotrast, now that im awake i was about to do that....but what you think of the picture its self i would like some feed back on the original shot to make it better next time around

CDubs

Registered VIP
So i did some searching on my computer for some pics to edit and i came across these two from christmas at disney 2009 here is the original and edit....keep in mind these were both taken with a point and shot pocket camera

By xcgoldenhawk at 2010-06-03

I tried to make it more scary or creepy since its the tower of terror but didnt work out as good as planned but still not bad

onesikEJ8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here is work of my brothers car i did.. I have the original and two different photoshop pics:

Original:

First Photoshop:

Second Photoshop:

onesikEJ8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here is something else I did real fast too.

Original:

Photoshop: