*post Your Silver Sedan*!!!

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
show me what you got,and it doesnt have to be silver,not enough peeps here have silver sedans.so post your clean ass sedan
heres mine to start off with:

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah it's really clean, esp. without those eye lids!

CivicALC

DUBsteP Saved mY LifE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
kinda off topic but what size are your center caps? i want some H ones but the caps my wheels came with are a weird diameter..

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I LOVE fixed up sedans!!!

Yours look freshhhh.. I love the crystal tails too. Any other unvisible mods?

FLCL7777

JDM not-tyte Yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ill post my vehicle once the exteriori is done, as genuinerolla can atest, it looks ricey atm (not painted)

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ there black,and cant take them of cuz its under the clear coat. bought the car that way. and thanks guys.
yeah i know bout the eyelids, they started getting to me. naw on painting the lip(going for black and silver theme.and the h caps i got from an accord the 04 1's.
and thanks again guys for the good feedback. so show me them silver sedans,post em up!!!

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got some folding mirrors on the way i hope(my b-day is 2morrow) i showed them to my fiance,so i hope she got the poit.LOL
and i was really thinking bout getting a fake mugen style spoiler

any input???

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
would look better with the lip painted and some real wheels. Not rotas

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well damb, i thought they would be more. well post your sedans up!!! i know theres a thread already for the but let see whats been going on in your civic sedan???post em up peeps

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey the wheels were free. my bro gave them to me cuz i help him find some blades for his integ. so cant really b***h bout free wheels and tires, you know what i mean.
it didnt look right with the lip painted.so thats why i painted black.they were silver and the foglight bezel was silver.i was just too much silver in the front with the black wheels

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It doesn't look right currently, and it still looks as if exposed ABS plastic. I would recommend having it painted professionally.