10+ Year Member
Goddamm u work fast...

I agree, u need a rb swap...

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, I can't stand driving a stock car for too long, even though its super comfy and enjoyable. My back hurts because its begging for a stiff ride again! lol

After I finish my suspension (new tie rods, control arms, nismo power brace, tension rods, etc) and exterior and wheels, I will be tackling an RB swap. I'm trying to work fast though, so more updates soon! :D

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
double post O_o

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wish I had the funds/tools to mod this fast. I know what to do but I have no tools. I have to buy them as I need them.. thanks a lot parents for not knowing anything about cars >_> my mom was gonna pay the dealer to install windshield wipers blades...massive facepalm then I did it in about 30sec per side lol. Kinda awkward though living in a house thats 2blocks from ur parents lol

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
awwww yeah! Nice work! Can't wait to see the drop.....
I feel behind that I didn't catch this thread....

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
What no installed pics of the coilovers yet? That's shocking.. haha

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civicfan, yeah I bought mine as I went, but cause I've built so many cars I've basically got what I really need, other than car-specific tools that I need to grab haha. Just keep piecing together tools and soon enough you'll have everything ya need!

The drop is coming! One side is done..the previous owner of the coils 'forgot' to tell me the bottom caps to adjust the shock body were f**king siezed...but cause I'm so amazing I got them working again. And the guy who got the tokiko blues installed on the 240 had them impacted on...so everything is ridiculously tight and using hand tools isnt helping.

So! Pics to come!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sexy looking, cant wait to see more low

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After install, still dialing the suspension in, really hating how it rides, but right after i took this pic and i might have gotten it decent. Anywho, not a huge difference, but I'm as low as I wanna go on these stockers for now. REALLY tightened everything up though, feels great as far as handling goes!

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looking good bro! I want to do my suspension up..im tired of my car..its to bouncy for me.

You going to Auto-x it?

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys. Yeah I hate bouncy cars which is why I didnt want to cheap out on a suspension setup for this thing, but the Ksports ride like pretty much crap so I'm not too happy about them.

Nah no auto x for this thing, I will probably enter some drift events though for sure.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Vids to come, no one wants to see a stock 240 getting sideways.. ;)