Project: 240SX...Commence!

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I know what you're saying there, you get far enough into a car, and take it apart so much, you can't be 100% on it unil you drive it for a while. Always sketchy for a bit lol

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It is just me or does the car not sit level?

Looks good though man

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know what you're saying there, you get far enough into a car, and take it apart so much, you can't be 100% on it unil you drive it for a while. Always sketchy for a bit lol
Definitely man! haha

It is just me or does the car not sit level?

Looks good though man
17's up front and 18's in the rear, the rideheight is staggered a bit ;) Thanks man

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**kin love this thing!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lookin good! Come a long way

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The rear end will be about an inch lower, but my Apexi's are out being rebuilt at the moment. I'm on donor rears which don't go low at all :/

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Small update not car related

My son was born on the 7th! He's healthy and the lady is doing great as well, I couldn't ask for more =)

I also put in my 2 weeks at my first job after being treated like s**t and taken advantage of over the years, so good riddens! I got a job at a horizontal drilling company working on repair/maintenance on their machinery. Should be awesome!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Small update not car related

My son was born on the 7th! He's healthy and the lady is doing great as well, I couldn't ask for more =)

I also put in my 2 weeks at my first job after being treated like s*** and taken advantage of over the years, so good riddens! I got a job at a horizontal drilling company working on repair/maintenance on their machinery. Should be awesome!
Congratulations man! That's a great post all around!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks a bunch guys!

Started my new job and I love it. My feet are killing me but eh, it's part of the job!

THe little one is doing great, definitely fun but killing my sleep haha.

No real update with the cars, I've just been focused on the new job and trying to put in as much work as I can to get off to a good start there, and I'm also finishing my garage. Once it's done I'll post some pics!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well thanks to my new job paying proper overtime and a slight pay raise, I was able to save for new coils finally!

PBM competition coilovers

Got the rear dialed in last night, today I'll get to the fronts

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks a bunch guys!

So a few small updates. Finally got my Chasebays power steering kit, I apologize for the crappy photo, it was late and all I had was my shitty phone haha. Don't mind the foot...it snuck in there. I also picked up a set of Tein strengthened outer tie rods to replace the ones I have now.

Took the car for a quiet..well, kind of loud drive around the city the other day. Felt great and only gave me one problem, which was an easy fix. Clip fell off my distributor lol

Took a few photos while I was out. I apologize if they're repetitive, it was just a quick point and shoot.