question about compatibility

andrepgt24

bonjour , english will follow

ma question va paraître un peu weird,

mais étant un nouvel propriétaire de honda civic.

j aimerais savoir de quel année les pièces comme les pads et disques sont identique:

Exemple de 2006 a 2009 ce sont les mêmes pièces et que ça fit.

hello,

i have a weird question but sometimes its happening the parts are the same like pads and Rotors
i would like to know if the brake parts are mostly the same for a civic 2009 compare to others model same year

i own a honda civic 2009 1.8l sedan 4-doors, and i look for change the brakes for the ELITE series
but its not listed, but its listed for EX, LX DX ect..
is thats could fit on my model ?

thanks

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Be aware that Canada has some different trim names that are equivalent to another in the US and other markets. I looked out of curiosity and found no such information on an "Elite package" for Civics although I saw "Touring Elite" packages for Odysseys. Consider calling a local dealership to see if they can tell you the US equivalent trim if it is a Canadian-only trim.

andrepgt24

bonjour , english will follow

ma question va paraître un peu weird,

mais étant un nouvel propriétaire de honda civic.

j aimerais savoir de quel année les pièces comme les pads et disques sont identique:

Exemple de 2006 a 2009 ce sont les mêmes pièces et que ça fit.

hello,

i have a weird question but sometimes its happening the parts are the same like pads and Rotors
i would like to know if the brake parts are mostly the same for a civic 2009 compare to others model same year

i own a honda civic 2009 1.8l sedan 4-doors, and i look for change the brakes for the ELITE series
but its not listed, but its listed for EX, LX DX ect..
is thats could fit on my model ?

thanks

this is what i found :

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2008-2009-Honda-Civic-DX-LX-EX-Sdn-Black-Slot-Drill-Rotor-Max-Pads-Front-/232047661678?hash=item36071e526e:g:4CwAAOSwgZ1Xr2uH
i'm just asking if the size is the same for the 2006-11 honda civic

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm just asking if the size is the same for the 2006-11 honda civic

Well, I'm not familiar with your generation of Civic so I provided you with information on how to potentially figure it out yourself. Do as you wish with it.