Questions regarding rear disk swap

TheUglyHatchling

Alright so more then likely I'll be catching a big break and getting most of what I need from a integra to do the RDS. My question though is in regards to a few things that I need.

In regards to the E-brake cable. Am I required to get one from a integra or will the civic one work. I know I need to use the integra brake lines(Got plans on buying those new) and my question is also in regards to the M.C and the prop valve.

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
All your questions are easily answered by google. Use an em1 si ebrake cable, I believe an integra one will work but not the best option and a drum ebrake cable won't work. I believe the em1 uses a 15/16 master and use a 4040 prop

TheUglyHatchling

All your questions are easily answered by google. Use an em1 si ebrake cable, I believe an integra one will work but not the best option and a drum ebrake cable won't work. I believe the em1 uses a 15/16 master and use a 4040 prop
I could have used Google yes. But alot of what I've read up on as been rather vague at best on what all I need to do this swap. So I figured it'd be best to post in here regarding my information. Moreso because since I now have a thread on it I don't have to worry about reviving a dead thread with my questions.

So I can use the si ebrake cable with the integra rears?

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yep if you looked up a disk brake swap you would see every write up says to use em1 si ebrake cable for best quality, pretty sure integra cables are long and sloppy

bonspeed

5+ Year Member
you can use your stock master cylinder but the pedal travel will be longer, you would want to get a 15/16 master cylinder from an EM1 or 98-01 integra's/'96-'00 Civic EX with no abs