Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hi errray body.

If anyone has followed my EP3 build, you know I've been back and forth on selling it. I finally broke down and have sold the car to a friend which allowed me to pickup a new vehicle. This one will finally allow me to get a little more out of life...and not have to worry about potholes...EVER

;)

My 2008.5 Nissian Titan!

computers being slow...moar later

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Should've gotten a real truck ;).

j/p. Nice pick up! (heehee get it? :ghey:)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd like to continue our phone call last night on here, and tell you how jealous, yet happy I am that you got my favorite truck! Just in a doody color.

I WILL steal it off base. Jus sayin'

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice come up! Be careful with those, man. They have brake and transmission issues. My buddy went through THREE trucks because the brakes kept going out (he bought it brand new off the lot, with 2 miles on it. 3 weeks later, the brakes fail. Brings it in, new truck. Same thing, only a month and a half later. ANOTHER new truck later, and the damn tranny was slipping all over the place. He told the salesmen he was going to 'drive the damned truck through their showroom window'. They fixed the trans, and the third one was good for quite a while.).

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shoulda got a dodge..,

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
my mom has this truck but its an 05

but yours looks better :D

is it 4 x 4?

my moms is a 4x 2 >.<

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice come up! Be careful with those, man. They have brake and transmission issues. My buddy went through THREE trucks because the brakes kept going out (he bought it brand new off the lot, with 2 miles on it. 3 weeks later, the brakes fail. Brings it in, new truck. Same thing, only a month and a half later. ANOTHER new truck later, and the damn tranny was slipping all over the place. He told the salesmen he was going to 'drive the damned truck through their showroom window'. They fixed the trans, and the third one was good for quite a while.).
Im a tech at a nissan dealer and have never heard of these problems, only thing on them you might want to check is if the ecu relay recall has been done on it. They are VERY nice trucks.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice. A fellow CC member / truck owner... :thumbs up

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG