5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Never even seen them before...sorry.

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RAceland??? What the hell is that??? Never heard of them !!! You should save money and buy something thats been tested and has a good reputation in being a quality product. Dont buy it just because its cheap and looks good. You get what you pay for!!!

lucasl

comming back to vtec
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i guess they just seem so cheap but you get what you pay for

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have a raceland intake, came with a good filter and things of the like. im happy with it.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Uber bump but has anyone seen these yet? Guess they just dropped here in the US recently w/insane prices http://www.racelandus.com/Coilover Kits/?sck=21069586

I would never take it to be high quality by any means but at these prices wow, how bad can it be?

i wouldn't say they're a downgrade. lots of people run them, and love them. All the scion guys that run them have no issues. Same with the VW and BMW guys. just because they're cheap doesn't necessarily mean they're crap. Raceland stated somewhere that they're introducing them at a low low price to get their foot in the door and get some attention.

They've been selling suspension in Europe for years and have been fine. I'm gonna give them a shot too and going to order a set on Friday.

As far as being the same as V-Maxx.. The ride from people who have had both, say the Racelands ride way better and the coils can go lower then V-Maxx. but they do look similar.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm shocked there's zero hype on these...............other forums are blowing up.

So far the reviews from customers are decent:

installed on my ep3 as well. Here are some pics

not low enough, but I'm waiting for the springs to settle first. I still have 2 in I can go down.
I was surprised how well these things ride. Very very smooth.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stop being a cheap f**k and spend some money on some real adjustables, don't ebay it you f**king moron.
um f**k you NOOB

All i'm saying is it's worth looking at, BMW guys are raving about em, Miata guys are giving positive reviews, a couple honda guys like em too.

Are these good coilover to track your car no

Are these comparable to 2000 coilovers hell no

But if you wana budget way to drop your car for daily driving there could be a fit there w/some people.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn dude where did this hostility came from?