Radio issues!!

iTSSUNNY

So my 06 Civic has some wack radio issue. I have taken it to stero shops here in Jax and no one can see to find the issue. My radio, as the car gets warm starts to sound like my speakers are blown and then as the car hits temp it screeches. Sometimes it will be working just fine then when I come to a stop it will crack and screech then once I begin to go, its fine. The only thing I can think of is my voltage regulator inside the alternator but when I checked my alt, it says its putting out the correct number of volts. Ive had the wires traced and was told they were fine. Im considering getting a new wiring harness since its only a few bucks at my job and considering putting in a aftermarket radio but, I dont want to spend all this money for a AM radio and it continues to do the same thing. Has anyone ever heard of this???

:( :wtf:

RonJ

Banned
The only thing I can think of is my voltage regulator inside the alternator but when I checked my alt, it says its putting out the correct number of volts.
Does the voltage reading change when the radio makes the screeching noise? You only get useful information when the radio makes the noise.