Raising my 95 hatchback

Jellis117

Ok, so I've always been a hatchback fan, high school and so on.. only problem now is I am a 6'6 roofer so my knees are shot and just generally sucks getting in and out of my baby, its not aesthetically the best but it still rocks my world, no I don't need to hear go get a truck I own 3 and I like them but my chode has my heart.. so, I need more ride clearance I can do modifications and Frankenstein it but I have no idea where to start as all other vehicles I've built are Chevy dodge and of course Ford... Ideas on how to get a few inches above stock right now it's got some busted ass coilovers some offbrand (I bought this beauty a year ago from a high school kid)

94hatchgsr

With it having coilovers on it already chances are it is a couple inches lower than stock height as it is. Just to get back to stock height would give you a decent amount of ride height back. You should be able to find a set of stock struts and springs for a cheap price. If I'm not mistaken stocks you can buy as quickstruts from any local auto parts store and replace the coilovers with them. If you go with a good name brand coilovers you still won't be able to get over Stock height with them.