REAL Racing Rims for 4th gen civic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contender25

1993 Civic DX hatchback
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yo im gonna add a pic and a link to 2 different pics of a certain set of rims i like there. There look like Real Racin rims...not like those lame zigen chrome or ugly aluminum s**t. So if you know of any websites that have real racin rims that look sweet like these 2 or even close please throw me a link or somethin. Link http://www.jsracing.co.jp/pages/civic_ef9/of1.jpg

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
those white one's look like the 5zigen becketts... who you calling lame ass wheels???

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha serious.... and not only are thos not for a 4th gen... since it clearly has 5 lug holes and says EK9 on the wheel.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
really though.. what is the point of this thread???

you like those wheels... GREAT!

you want "REAL" racing rims ??? awesome!!!

:what: im lost???

as far as im concerned... i'll rock "fake" rims untill the end of time... i dont care if im "cool" for having "real" rims....

go home.... or back to www.imcoolcauseimrealandnotaposer.com

Contender25

1993 Civic DX hatchback
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1. i know there 5 zigen beckett
2. there for sale still at passwordjdm.com i think
3. most other zigen rims SUCK
4.i know they fit the ek9 and are 5 lug and
5.if anybody else besides these 2 know where i can find some even close to looking like the 2 i posted let me know. ps that obviously f**kin fit 4 lug thank you bye.

KoketsuCivicSi

MySpace Whore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my 17" 5Zigen 5ZR wheels are lighter than my factory "15 Si wheels
check out the racing hart cpo35, its pretty light
volk te37's are also pretty light

Contender25

1993 Civic DX hatchback
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Traxxas2oo2 said:
Whatever thats suppose to mean. Im not really all for the admins anyways. There ok its just that everytime someone makes a mistake it seems like they are really all out on dishin the sarcasm.Then one of the clubs less brighter members that still act like a child has to tag along and say something retarded afterwards. Ps im sorry i wasn't more specific for the people that don't pay as much attention thanks.

Contender25

1993 Civic DX hatchback
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
KoketsuCivicSi said:
my 17" 5Zigen 5ZR wheels are lighter than my factory "15 Si wheels
check out the racing hart cpo35, its pretty light
volk te37's are also pretty light
Yeah ill check em out. But i wonder..where some of them guys in japan get those fancy different lookin color wicked looking racing rims at?. Hmm ive seen alot of 4g civic pics and alot of ones ive seen of race car versions in japan and they look pretty sharp.

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, im with admin, i dont get this. Why dont u juss put in some time and look a lil for teh rims. Not to be a d**k or anything.

Contender25

1993 Civic DX hatchback
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
X-aCuTiOnA said:
yea, im with admin, i dont get this. Why dont u juss put in some time and look a lil for teh rims. Not to be a d**k or anything.
Cause i already have alot. Thats why im wondering if anyone else knew maybe a website with rims somewhat close to these, or others that are actually race inspired. Ps not to be a d**k myself or anything :???:

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont say thanks anymore....or ps :lol:
lol, it's making me mad for some reason :twisted:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can anyone say buddy club.
buddy club=best bet...

Contender25

1993 Civic DX hatchback
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mymmeryloss said:
can anyone say buddy club.
buddy club=best bet...
What do you mean buddy club?. I thought they only made bodykits for cars. Do they make rims also?, cause i had no idea.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'm not sure what would really qualify them as real racing rims but they won't fir a civic with a 4x100 lug pattern anyways.

Contender25

1993 Civic DX hatchback
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think honestly i should maybe just really wait till i get enough cash for some rotas. That would be the best choice for my car anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.