Rear bumper lip

he_sai_

I just wanted to know where I can get a cheap yet good looking rear bumper lip. I have an 01-03 rear bumper on my 04 civic. (Long story short my car was hit and my uncle hooked me up with the bumper). I miss the 04-05 bumper it had :( (idk but the 01-03 rear bumper looks too plain) but I believe it costs more to get a new bumper and paint it. I saw some lips for like $200+ but idk if these are even real tbh (By the way idk if this is the right place to post this)

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ebay or Amazon. You can find them for under $50. Just check reviews as fitment can be meh depending on where you buy. I've had no problems with knockoff lips. Get ABS or Polyurethane. Once they're painted, nobody can tell it's a knockoff anyways. I'll never see why people want to drop $$ on a fancy lip -- it's not a performance part, so as long as it fits properly that's good enough for me.

he_sai_

Ebay or Amazon. You can find them for under $50. Just check reviews as fitment can be meh depending on where you buy. I've had no problems with knockoff lips. Get ABS or Polyurethane. Once they're painted, nobody can tell it's a knockoff anyways. I'll never see why people want to drop $$ on a fancy lip -- it's not a performance part, so as long as it fits properly that's good enough for me.
I guess I'll check it out. I refuse to drop 200+ on a lip haha

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the 01-03 had way more rear lip options then the 04-05 but because these cars are so old now you can't find as many lips as you could 3-4 years ago,they just aren't as commercially viable as they use to be. and because of that you will have to pay twice as much, if you can actually find something.