1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

Rear Suspension noise with video. Need help

Discussion in '6th Generation Honda Civic (1996-2000)' started by ToTo17, Aug 13, 2016.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. ToTo17

ToTo17 New Member

So my rear suspension is squeaking. Just replaced the top hats or rear strut mounts and thought that would solve the problem and it sort of did and didn't. The squeaking went away a little and next to change is the rear lower control arms since a bushing is kind of worn out. But I'll let the video decide what the noise might be. Coilovers and cambers are all still great and noise isn't coming from that so thought it might be the LCA now.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2016
  2. leroyaguilar43

leroyaguilar43 New Member

Yeah check lca's and bushings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk