Red stripe around Ef9

SIROX

5+ Year Member
the DX had no red pinstripe. only the jdm ef9 witch is what I am looking for because I own a ef9 that had it removed while in Japan. The Japanese apparently didnt like the look. Can anybody from Europe or Japan let me know if they are still available new from factory over there? I know somebody knows! Thanks!!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know u can get them usdm because i had them on my hatch and i got them from honda usa..

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Go to autozone, buy red pinstriping.

SIROX

5+ Year Member
^^Anywhere but Autozone/Kragen. Im looking for a replica or an OEM from Japan. I dont want that cheap crap on my EF9.

i know u can get them usdm because i had them on my hatch and i got them from honda usa..
ok so you got the "JDM" siR pinstripe from a "USA" Honda is what you are saying? that doesn't make much sense...:?:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^Anywhere but Autozone/Kragen. Im looking for a replica or an OEM from Japan. I dont want that cheap crap on my EF9.

ok so you got the "JDM" siR pinstripe from a "USA" Honda is what you are saying? that doesn't make much sense...:?:
anywhere in my post did it say the words jdm?

no.

i got usdm moldings from a us honda dealer...

wow.

reading>you

year_zero

random user
5+ Year Member
looks good! definitely adds a nice and clean accent to the car. Looks great on the EF hatches.