Reference: Civic Information PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Here is a PDF file compiled by civic31g. It has a bunch of technical information relating to most civic generations.

If you have any suggestions on what else to should add to it please contact civic31g and he will update it as soon as sugestions are given.

Download the PDF (8 megs)

civic31g

Rice Racers
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man. I hope this information will help all of you out. like he said let me know and ill update it.

*edit* you will need adobe reader to see the file. This is a free download at adobe thanks.
gordy

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
too much reading for me...Cool tips though. :banana:

civic31g

Rice Racers
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by GOOSE
too much reading for me...Cool tips though. :banana:
hahaha, but if you ever decide to do one of themn then its right there for ya. and you dont have to scramble around trying to find it

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good info man. Im sure it will come in handy some day!!

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hella. Damn nice... see... Nebraskans are the smartestest. O_O

civic31g

Rice Racers
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am currently working on v2 of the write up. I am hoping to have it done by early next week. we will see what happends. If you would like the update directly from me contact me on aim at civic31g or msn at thesoulwriter@hotmail.com I have had several emails with somethings ppl would like to see in v2. If you would like to see something also email me at clinardgb@yahoo.com or let me know on aim. thanks. If you have downloaded v1 and like it respond to the thread. I would like to see it. It also lets other people know that it is infact informative. thanks
gordy

DarkCivicCoupe

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the info ... really appreciate the trouble you've gone to in collating it and writing it up ...

looking forward to v2 :D

civic31g

Rice Racers
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry but i have not beable to do a whole lot of work on v2. I will get it done as soon as i posably can. Been working a sh*t ton.And on top of that we have gotton about 2 feet of snow in the last few weeks. so i have to scoop that s**t then go to work and scoop it again. etc. like i said not a lot of time, but im working on is slowly but sherly, and ill have it up. thnaks.

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats some damn good info man. i skimmed it a bit, dont quiet have the time to read all of it right now. im definately looking forward to V2. keep up posted.

Great Job!

blackdragonx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Amazing Information dude!! helped me out a lot learning about civics sweet! keep up the good work!!

Abz

This is jus the beginning
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've just printed all 145 pages of the document & also saved it on my laptop. I've not had a chance to go through it as am at work & will do on the train when am going home!
But had a quick look & noticed a lot of detail & best thing is pictures as well !!!
Got to hand it to ya mate you done a brillant job! Can see a lot of hardwork go into this!
Looking forward to V2!

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
your'e the man bro thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.