Reference: Suspension Information

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Some of the stickys are useless... this one should be a sticky....very informative.

Good info bro, glad I read it. I'm learnin more and more.

420GREEN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WOW, by the time that people read the entire thread I could've torn my motor out and replaced it...............some of these people have got to just get there hands dirty and not read so much, because than an opinion is formed and there is no experience to base the opinion from........................ya might be tryin to help but now all these people are going to think that they have to do things a certain way, and certain products are the only way to go..............but that my friends is politics............................there are very simple set up's out there for very cheap and are never addressed...............since I've been doin this s**t for too long and seen too many people get ripped off.......... ya gotta be realistic about all this.................you my friend can be GOD while I sit back and laugh, save my dough while you go off on a rant and watch all these kids getting ripped off by these big ego companies..........some people, I swear

8)
420GREEN said:
WOW, by the time that people read the entire thread I could've torn my motor out and replaced it...............some of these people have got to just get there hands dirty and not read so much, because than an opinion is formed and there is no experience to base the opinion from........................ya might be tryin to help but now all these people are going to think that they have to do things a certain way, and certain products are the only way to go..............but that my friends is politics............................there are very simple set up's out there for very cheap and are never addressed...............since I've been doin this s**t for too long and seen too many people get ripped off.......... ya gotta be realistic about all this.................you my friend can be GOD while I sit back and laugh, save my dough while you go off on a rant and watch all these kids getting ripped off by these big ego companies..........some people, I swear

go right ahead and buy your shitty ebay coilovers, as your car is fighting to seat its spring in a corner i will blow past you