Replacing my blown head gasket... Pics Inside

aztecracer

Proud owner of an EJ8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wassup guys just doin a little write up on my blown head gasket.... it all began two weeks ago when i turned up the car to go drop off sum chick to her house, the car kinda stumbled a lil bit but it turned on. next morning while driving it temp started to go up a bit more than usual, not all the way up though only up to like 60% of the gauge reading, I pulled over and let it cool down for a lil bit and checked the radiator there was nothing in there, lucky for me i always keep 2 gallons of water in the trunk i poured one in and just took it home. On the way home temp started to rise again this time it was 75% nothing more i got home popped the hood, let it vent and I come to find out my oil is milky, my first reaction was "FUCCKK!!!!!!" so I decided to get a Golden Eagle HG and replace it... I took sum pics of the process hope you enjoy them, All comments welcome…

after putting everything back together this is the end result…

First Start
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s5-XqBRIsk

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
good stuff!

looks like its running good...

Finnish~Racer

The ONLY Finnish-Canadian
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice job bro!! looks straight clean and fantastic.

silk007

ducky ducky
5+ Year Member
compadre lol nice man hope everything came out good. i like your set up by the way good work

aztecracer

Proud owner of an EJ8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thx guys for your comments n support... everything is good n running, i wus kinda scared at first cuz I didn't want to fuk up da motor ... being that ive spent a lot of money on it just by meeting the wrong people while getting this set up, people can be so shady... but dats a different story... im glad i decided to do it my self and suggest everyone to learn to work on their own car u learn a lot...

how long did it take you?
it took me an my friend 4 hrs with out counting the little brakes we had too take from the sun or 5 1/2 hrs straight from start to finish.

compadre lol nice man hope everything came out good. i like your set up by the way good work
Thx...everything looks good so far checked the computer and everything seems to go back to normal