Reset Odometer?

Grip King

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My swap is about done.. hopefully today, and I want to reset the odometer. How can it be done?

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i tried rollin my back mine but the s**t would have taken forever

Grip King

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didnt ask for ur opinin ferio. i asked how to do it. if i wanted advice, i woulda asked for it. people buy a car usually depending on the mileage on the motor, not hte car. and theyd rather have a more definite answer on the motor than the car. either way, both are on record. thanks.

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in washington after so many years you dont even have to disclose the odometer so who cares

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
go to the 'how to' forum. there's a write up.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FF DRFT said:
i didnt ask for ur opinin ferio. i asked how to do it. if i wanted advice, i woulda asked for it. people buy a car usually depending on the mileage on the motor, not hte car. and theyd rather have a more definite answer on the motor than the car. either way, both are on record. thanks.
This is why most people record at while mileage they do the swap. Also, how many miles were on the motor before you threw it in the car? Setting it back to zero isn't a true representation of how many miles are on the motor at all.

And when it does come time to sell the car, how are people going to know how many miles are truly on the car. You rolled it back for the motor, whats to stop you from doing it again, or just outright lying about how many the body really has.

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FF DRFT said:
My swap is about done.. hopefully today, and I want to reset the odometer. How can it be done?
dunt hate cuz my car has lower miles then urs!!! neways if u know what its called n what u wanna set it at u coulda figg it out urself smart guy!! neways 1st u gotta take the _____ out then u gotta open the ____ n then ur dumb ass is gunna go to the DMV for some reason n say u have lower miles on the car then there was be4.. believe me its gunna take more then a week to put atleast 100,000 back on2 the car like i said dunt hate i gotta 90 civic with only 85,XXX on the body n bout 70 something on the title