Review D2 Racing Rs suspension for track day

Fernandoruiz

hi i want to introduce me if I have a new civic 8th 2010'm from Argentina My name is Fernando and I would like to know who went to track day which has views of this suspension since I am from a godspeed RS and RS d2 racing. from already thank you very much for your respueste greetings from Argentina and I also apologize for my English is very bad

PS if I mention any error with the rule of the group ask apology

Last edited:

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No reccomiendo D2 para track days, hay mejores alternativas. Que tienes D2?

Your english is fine :welcome:

Fernandoruiz

for now I have no suspension and my budget goes up to $ 920 .
I found these two options D2 RACING rs anda GODSPEED mono-RS, which I read good reviews but I saw that the d2 at least at first glance seem best.
For reason not recommend the D2? and thank you very much for the welcome

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for now I have no suspension and my budget goes up to $ 920 .
I found these two options D2 RACING rs anda GODSPEED mono-RS, which I read good reviews but I saw that the d2 at least at first glance seem best.
For reason not recommend the D2? and thank you very much for the welcome
D2 and other brands like K Sport, Function & Form etc... are not engineered for performance. They are cheaply made coilovers that would be better suited for daily driving. They would likely begin to leak prematurely under the stress of racing. Koni yellow shocks and Ground Control sleeve coilovers are a common set up for both street and track cars. Progress CSII are another affordable option. The spring rates available for the 8th generation civic may be slightly soft for the track. Hope that helps get you started in your search.

https://progressauto.com/products/sfID1/133/sfID2/34/sfID3/36/productID/746

Last edited: