Rewire Fogs 7th Gen?

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mine come on with my parking lights do. what kind of harness do you have?

djacs

5+ Year Member
i got mine from a honda dealership online and they came with detailed install instructions written by honda that i followed so they are like factory installation.

DieMaster

5+ Year Member
my edducated guess would be the wire that goes in your comonation switch just wire that to whatever it is when your lows are on. 12 or ground.

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very easy fix. take the switch off, then unplug the connector. take a test light, ground the ground lead, then test each pin of the switch with the plus lead one by one until you find the one that only gets power when headlight is turned on. cut that wire, and connect the side coming off the switch to a constant power like battery direct or i used the 12v socket so they will turn off when i remove the key in case i forget them on. tape off the other side of the wire. i would tell you what the wire color is, but there are several different kits with different wiring so it wont be the same.

kevin12

5+ Year Member
Hey update us if it works, cause I'm thinking about buying one for mine too.

T3rry

04 Em2 LX Manual Coupe
5+ Year Member
it will work, it obviously uses a wire that gives it power only when the running lights are on, once you find out what wire provides the power, you just wire that up to any 12V that is on when accessory is on, it'll work fine.

djacs

5+ Year Member
it did work just as everyone said. got the wrong wire the first try. now all good. thanks all.