Rewiring after alarm removal.

Ryanabn82

happy Christmas eve,
so i posted this back on another forum when i first bought the car and cannot remember where it is now..car i own (00 civic lx sedan) came with a car alarm system that had no horn but would not start when it was set off (hear clicking and led light blink) after several google searches on the brand etc i began to uninstall everything and reconnected the wires to enable start again..however my door locks will not lock - can hear the actuator going off but no up/down..also all the speakers except the front right work..? they did not work when i purchased the vehicle..the locks went from randomly locking to just making noise...here are the pictures...also in the trunk there is a black box mounted inside and i have no idea what it is or if its related to the alarm system...whoever wired it did a somewhat ok job with the way he made connections but now i'm assuming door locks, speakers now are all due to those wires being disconnected...i've been searching some of the wiring i have from manual i have on the year but nothing on which wires were cut/color codes.. any ideas or thoughts?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_tp2U9nn0KwQWhSQlc0c1pPNkE

sorry for bad pictures.
let me know if i need more for a better idea