Rim Size On EM2's?

c0untme0utt

5+ Year Member

Im on 15s but im going to 16 fully slammed when I get the rims and camber kit

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^Agreed not a usual mistake for me, I can go through your posts and find some of yours, k?

And you're right I guess. 18's can be pulled off, although i'm not a big fan of yours..

19's+ though... :pimp:

edit::::::::::::::::::::: HEYYYYYYYY I remember lowlif9, LMAO wth!
You are more than welcome to find my posts. It would be really off topic but you sure can take your time and look for my mistakes. But you won't find me talking trash confused with "you're " and "your"

Many people on here like yourself don't like my car. I'm fine with that. I still get many compliments from many people in real world (not over the internet)

All I am saying is don't talk trash just because you have a different opinion. You can say "18+ does not look good" or "18+ is too big" and that's totally fine. Calling it "gay" is just not cool. I wouldn't call your ride "gay" no matter how it looks rather I like it or not.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Alright guys, that's enough. Back on topic

Brian13

5+ Year Member
same car. To me both look good in their own way. But I prefer my current style with the 16"s.
It all depends on YOUR Style.

18"s (215/40/18) with a 1" drop and body kit

16" (205/45/16) dropped all the way down on coilovers "slammed", and full lip kit.

ccbl

i think 17s are perfect if you like big wheels... 16's if you wanna slam it.. 15s are too small imo..

these are my 18s.. can somewhat be pulled off if you lose the wheel gap..im looking to get something new

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
same car. To me both look good in their own way. But I prefer my current style with the 16"s.
It all depends on YOUR Style.

18"s (215/40/18) with a 1" drop and body kit

16" (205/45/16) dropped all the way down on coilovers "slammed", and full lip kit.
I love your car man... It's simple, and still seems to stand out in a good way. Definitely like the style.... kind of makes me want to tint my tails too. What kind of a kit do you have on there (with the 18"s?)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Joe, I dont think you ever really show your car. You should post up some pics.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joe, I dont think you ever really show your car. You should post up some pics.
No, I don't post pics because I don't usually take pictures of my car. Don't have the money to modify it and don't have the money to track it :(

That's my car in my signature. The only difference is that the Type R lip is no longer on it, and I have some 16" black with polished lip rotas on.

02_EP3_<3

I have 15's and i like them *hides*

haha don't worry a drop is on the way! (its actually currently being shipped =))

em2_jdm

Just in case if your still wondering heres mine on 15'' but def planning on putting some bronze or gold 16'' soon....