Rim suggestions? 03 Civic DX

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So you want us to pick something based on your taste that we dont know. Brilliant!

Whats your budget? What type of rims do you like? How many spokes? What colors do you like? With or without polished lips? Do you like chrome? Do you like big rims or subtle rims? Whats done on your car? Is it stock or with an upgraded/modded engine?

As you can tell, this is highly subjective. Start searching through google images.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm looking for a set of 16' wheels but can't seem to find any that'd look nice on my car. Anyone have any ideas?
Yore new, so I won't get on your back too much.... ;) your body style is one of the hardest to pick rims for. Are you looking for factory rims? Cheap rims? Volk te37's tend to look good on everything. Start there. welcome to the forum by the way

dancam

Registered VIP
I picked up some cool rim covers for mine, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5SpeedEJ6

Respected
Registered VIP
Well let me be the devil's advocate and say putting rims on a stock height Honda isn't always the best idea IMO, but if you really want to get wheels without lowering the car, I'd start looking on eBay for ideas as to what specifically you like. The thing to watch out for is offset. Lots of the 4x100 16x8 wheels that appear on eBay are low offset, and intended for the "stance" scene. Good luck