RonJ request for OGs Genuine Rolla, hooked_on4, NOFX, shiznit, TonyM, handlebars

RonJ

Banned
...and others to return to CC and start posting. It's soooo boring here without you!!!!!

CC needs you in this time of desperation. (Joey will hand out cash prizes to those who respond)

When you check in, please share your favorite OG stories.

biz, this does not include you. You may stay at the Martha Stewart forum consulting on Hash recipes for brownies.

Welcome back all OGs!

RonJ

Banned
Jul 2011 join date??? Do you even know who any of those are???

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Stop being a punk or I'll squash you like a bug.:smokenana"

(Hey John, how's the progress on eliminating the VIP Member label?)

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol yes I do because at my old job I sat behind a desk all day and stared at a computer screen and cc helped me get through the mind numbingly boring days and when I'd read through the current posts I dig up old post and read through them and laugh at all the funny stuff that was said and all the bsing that happened =) it'd be cool to see cc like that agian

RonJ

Banned
lol yes I do because at my old job I sat behind a desk all day and stared at a computer screen and cc helped me get through the mind numbingly boring days and when I'd read through the current posts I dig up old post and read through them and laugh at all the funny stuff that was said and all the bsing that happened =) it'd be cool to see cc like that agian
I bestow permanent royal status to your membership. Expect a laudatory PM from Jay Jay.

Hmmm...I don't think there was a VIP Member label in those days.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So now I'm referred to as "King speedygonzales"??? awesomeness! I shall be waiting for that pm. And as far as I recall I don't think there was a label...

RonJ

Banned
So now I'm referred to as "King speedygonzales"??? awesomeness! I shall be waiting for that pm
Well, actually your proper birth title is "Sir Speedygonzales". Check your birth certificate.

(Side bar note: Your nickname is the "hairless chihuahua".)

(Jay Jay, please expedite his official promotion)

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok gotcha, I will make sure to do that. The "hairless chihuahua" :oops: ? can't it be something a bit more royal? :puppyeyes

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lack of hair and color blindness are ancient traits of royalty. Bask in your superiority.
Ok I will try and accept this fact that I was born a royal but have a less than royal nickname... f*** it... I'm fkin royal!!! :cool:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He's with his GF and doin' photos all the times now. :(

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They will return someday lol I made it a year and now I am hooked again I dont even own a Honda anymore

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thank you RonJ, what would I have done without you? You showed me the error of my ways... I always thought I was just a commener but now I know that I have something I can hold my head up about