• Rota Torque

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Rota Circuit 10s

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dsprimal

Banned
Debating on either going with the Rota Torque or the Rota Circuit 10's.

Almost look identical but one offers a 1 inch lip (Rota circuit).

Which would you all choose?

Thanks

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Depends on your car. Show us some pictures or give us some details. We can't do anything to help you without some useful information! :thumbs up

dsprimal

Banned

This is a bad (far) shot of my car. Can't really tell the stance but I dropped it about 2 inches from the front and 1.5 in the back. the meaty wheels look horrible.

another set of wheels I recently thought of were the Enkei PF01.

I feel like the rota torques are also replicating PF01s and not only the emotions from works.

What would you guys think I should go with? I'm really stuck on a decision between these 3 wheels. Been itching to click the buy button on either one!

Thanks

dsprimal

Banned

This is a bad (far) shot of my car. Can't really tell the stance but I dropped it about 2 inches from the front and 1.5 in the back. the meaty wheels look horrible.

another set of wheels I recently thought of were the Enkei PF01.

I feel like the rota torques are also replicating PF01s and not only the emotions from works.

What would you guys think I should go with? I'm really stuck on a decision between these 3 wheels. Been itching to click the buy button on either one!

Thanks

Stock99ex

Willing to Learn
Registered VIP
I love the torques, but the slipstreams look much better on the civics... Juuuuust throwing in my .02.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get real wheels. Stop giving the companies that rip off legit wheels money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stock99ex

Willing to Learn
Registered VIP

I agree to the fullest. But sometimes ya just need rims to tie you over until you have the extra available funds to put towards volks or works or spoons.

dsprimal

Banned
I love the torques, but the slipstreams look much better on the civics... Juuuuust throwing in my .02.
yeah, the slipstreams caught my eye for the CLEAN look. Can't go wrong with those =)

yeah, I hear good things overall about rota. Only reason why I haven't bought the Enkei PF01s already is because they only come in matte black or silver. while the Rota circuit 10s come in Full Royal Sports Bronze. similar look with the color needed for a cheaper cost. Black on silver to me doesn't catch eyes as well as the black on bronze look. then again its all preference.

I agree to the fullest. But sometimes ya just need rims to tie you over until you have the extra available funds to put towards volks or works or spoons.
another reason why I'm considering the Enkei PF01s. a couple hundred more for a solid company wheel.

Stock99ex

Willing to Learn
Registered VIP
If you have the extra doe, go for the enkei's! BUT ultimately it is your decision. you will be the one who has to look at them everyday. =) go with what you truely like man!!!! F*** everybody else!! hahahahaha

dsprimal

Banned
If you have the extra doe, go for the enkei's! BUT ultimately it is your decision. you will be the one who has to look at them everyday. =) go with what you truely like man!!!! F*** everybody else!! hahahahaha
option 1: rota circuit 10s OR torques in bronze. done deal. (cheapest on my pocket)

option 2: enkei pf01s in silver. (black on silver is too basic looking)

option 3: enkei pf01s then drop another 400-500 to get them powder coated bronze in the future.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
option 1: rota circuit 10s OR torques in bronze. done deal. (cheapest on my pocket)

option 2: enkei pf01s in silver. (black on silver is too basic looking)

option 3: enkei pf01s then drop another 400-500 to get them powder coated bronze in the future.
You're gonna pay an assload for those Enkeis + powder coating. You could save a lot by getting the Rotas. Who cares if the rims are knockoffs. Rotas are well built.

CO671

Registered VIP
It seems that half of my posts include 2slo4u's Civic.... Here we go again:

http://www.clubcivic.com/articles/featured-cars/2slo4us-turbo-2000-honda-civic-hx_37.html

Best Civic i've seen running Emotion CR Kais/Rota Torque/Drag DR31 style rims....
(i would include Mugen mf10's, DC5 ITR's, Circuit 10's but their mounting centers are different i believe, they're all the same rims in my eyes, considering the spoke style)
I also looked more into the torques/circuit 10's and it seems that circuit 10's have universal holes which makes the rims look less appealing and take away from the lines on the rims especially how the spokes seem more like webbed feet. I'd go with Torque's . The thing about Coupes, is that the body lines can really pull off these rims well. 6th gen hatchbacks and sedans can't really wear the rims as good. I think the hatchbacks and sedans look best with either BBS or other meshes, Slipstreams/Spoon/Regamasters or ITR/Rota R Specs, andof course other styles.

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
It seems that half of my posts include 2slo4u's Civic.... Here we go again:

http://www.clubcivic.com/articles/featured-cars/2slo4us-turbo-2000-honda-civic-hx_37.html

Best Civic i've seen running Emotion CR Kais/Rota Torque/Drag DR31 style rims....
(i would include Mugen mf10's, DC5 ITR's, Circuit 10's but their mounting centers are different i believe, they're all the same rims in my eyes, considering the spoke style)
I also looked more into the torques/circuit 10's and it seems that circuit 10's have universal holes which makes the rims look less appealing and take away from the lines on the rims especially how the spokes seem more like webbed feet. I'd go with Torque's . The thing about Coupes, is that the body lines can really pull off these rims well. 6th gen hatchbacks and sedans can't really wear the rims as good. I think the hatchbacks and sedans look best with either BBS or other meshes, Slipstreams/Spoon/Regamasters or ITR/Rota R Specs
I got a similar style rims on my sedan and I think it pulls nicely.
Rota Subzeros

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk

dsprimal

Banned
my personal favorite rota wheel is the grids. But I like the torques better than the circuits
same! I was gunna go with the rota offroads. but after realizing i'd have to roll + camber to get them to fit properly I decided it wasn't worth the headache. Then i looked into the regular grids. but those only come in 15s!!! :(