XpL0d3r's RSX DC5 Type-S Thread

DTvn

Man I love these cars.. my friend had one the same color, full a-spec kit all around + a-spec wheels and dropped on H&R springs. I loved that thing

The stock 16" wheels are wayyyy too small, get on that asap lol

Looking forward to the build

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm guessing... blue. And this is just a wild, shot in the dark guess.
:bluelol:

Yeah, but I'm thinking going with some goldish wheels. Or white.

I love the look of this wheel / color combo:

Man I love these cars.. my friend had one the same color, full a-spec kit all around + a-spec wheels and dropped on H&R springs. I loved that thing

The stock 16" wheels are wayyyy too small, get on that asap lol

Looking forward to the build
I don't plan on getting any larger rims, just a different style. Hopefully a nice subtle drop next year. Winters up here suck, and I ended up being a free NYS plow for a past few winters... I rather not go as low as that unless I get some GOOD adjustable coils. Still unsure.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
UPDATE!

Got the Ziebart rust & paint protection stuff done. Came out great! A small amount of overspray on the side skirt but nothing I couldn't wipe clean before it fully dried. The diamond gloss stuff is still too early to tell and the car is covered in snow / ice so that will have to wait. They did a nice job on tinting the windows too. Also had them touch up under the hood and clear my headlights -- from yellow to near perfect IMO. So far very happy with the results.

Also just got an Alpine deck in there. It had the OEM Bose radio / CD / tape player previously. This new deck can't even play CD's, which is exactly what I wanted. I have the radio, and stream music from my phone via Bluetooth. Great quality and the hands free is very nice.

I'll get a pic of the car once the weather calms down and I can actually wash it :lol:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice dude, post tits, i mean pics. and booo-urns to the tint!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
at least you traded the girl car for another girl car. you go girl.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ lol

No idea tbh. Whatever Ziebart provided :lol:

Yeah dude, maybe I'll run into you one day in your super manly... Pilot!
DUde, that s***s Blacked-out bro! Stop f***ing with him

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
at least the pilot is 4wd and vtec j series. your in a heavy ass b****-mobile that im sure dispenses tampons out of the center console ,but hey congrats , now maybe john will date you since your single -thumbs up-

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wait, this thread is still going? Figured it would have died out by now.

:lol:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
at least the pilot is 4wd and vtec j series. your in a heavy ass b****-mobile that im sure dispenses tampons out of the center console ,but hey congrats , now maybe john will date you since your single -thumbs up-
That was hilarious, please type that again.

1. I don't need 4wd, I can handle my car just fine. 4wd is like having training wheels.
2. Your Pilot is still and will always be lame regardless of what modifications you do to it.
3. My car DOES dispense tampons but unfortunately there are none that fit the "extra large pussy" size that you need.
4. You suck at grammar.
5. :thumbs up

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You're comparing an SUV to a sports car. They're in two COMPLETELY different classes. That's like comparing a Neon to an STi. Each have their advantages, and disadvantages. Grow the f**k up already, damn.... If Shaun needed something AWD and non-fuel efficient, I'm sure he would have gone another route. He bought what HE needed...plain and simple. Get over yourself.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That escalated fast. :shock:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why can't we all just get along :(

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol jesus, you titty babies cant take a joke,do you actually think for one second that i give a f*** that you drive a rsx or a g35? f*** no, actually i could not give a flying rats ass or a single f***. I get on here once in a blue moon to f***ing piss in someones cereal and give this dead ass forum something to talk about. So sit back, get the sand out of your vagina and get off your high horse. Also id like to add, getting your butt buddy to come to your rescue is just precious. <3 you homosexuals, have a blessed Christmas