Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Stock 1
Tint 0

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car is off to a good start....dont really like the tinted tails..

....post up ur professional photo work.....i'm dying to see how bad it is, if it even exist. Or do I need to grab my sunglasses since ur blinding everyone with contrast?

If those are HDR images.......then ur bad. (I can google definitions also)

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Possible lowering springs.
Wheels, thinking along the Rota DS2 design rims or Konig Feather's 15 or 17's are holding me though if it will be pointless to lower it then add them 17's to bring it back to stock height. No body kit or lip, it would just scrape everywhere where I live. Maybe some 15 feathers and tanabe lowering springs to drop about 2"

That's about it though.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Won't go into detail, since I got an assful of bad comments from bullshiters.
It's a three step process of merged ISO exposures. Also known as HDR.

Just wait I'm sure I'll get some bad feedback from them in a couple of minutes!

CivicFreak03

5+ Year Member
Looks good man...I thought about the carbon dash kit but went with the silver instead...

You said that you are unable to lower it due to the environment you live in...I feel ya I'm in 4x4 country but you should consider the Eibach Pro-Kit only lowers it an inch and gives you a lil more of an aggressive look!!!

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sweet bro thanks, any recommendations on companies or just going through to the source, ie eibach?
So is that all you did to yours just the springs, what about camber correction rear kit, is it needed with that little of a drop?

I still need so nice rims but, waiting for the tread to wear down more then get it all aligned, new wheels and lowered all at once, that's how I roll =)
Get all done in one trip.

killthisish

OMG LOL!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sweet bro thanks, any recommendations on companies or just going through to the source, ie eibach?
So is that all you did to yours just the springs, what about camber correction rear kit, is it needed with that little of a drop?

I still need so nice rims but, waiting for the tread to wear down more then get it all aligned, new wheels and lowered all at once, that's how I roll =)
Get all done in one trip.
No, you don't need a camber kit when you're just going with lowering springs. But I would suggest getting some struts just to upgrade your suspension a bit and possibly make the ride (being lowered) a bit more comfortable.

Oh, and check out some Gram Light Pro's for the gun metal finish if you want some high quality wheels, but be prepared to pay a pretty penny for them. If you're looking for some cheaper priced wheels (Rota, Drag, etc), just go to www.tirerack.com or www.discounttire.com so that you could browse all their different wheel selections.

Good luck! Oh, and nice photos on your Flickr. =)