Scott's Build Thread 56K pray hard

SiR_JS

5+ Year Member
awesome job man! enjoyed viewing and reading the progress on this build. Killed so much time for me at work! lol

frangipani

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mmm, there aren't too many places in edmonton I would leave my car to be painted. It all depends on how much you want to spend, and if youre having resprayed the same color or a new color. The guy who painted my car for me is starting at a new shop in edmonton in the next few weeks, when I get the name of it I'll pass it along to you :P

If youre a fan you should come out to United Cycle @9:00 and then West Ed @10:30 on friday and/or saturday and see it!
shoot! good thing you told me! where at west ed? i'll pm you my number and give me a shout. i'll bring my friends too.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow very impressive :D

AcousticAudio

Built LSVTEC .63 a/r stg3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WELL. I have some updates.

Sold the head and block ONLY of my LSVTEC for 1800$ CAD PLUS a free minty d15 for me to put around with. Also sold off my whole turbo kit. No more bullshit.

Picked up:
B16 head with comp cam dual valve springs + Ti retainers, Supertech valves, also bought some ARP headstuds

Then this beauty:
Brand new Golden Eagle HD sleeved b18a1 block bored to 84mm
Rated for 70Psi and 1200hp with LIFETIME warranty against cracking. 500% more contact area for better heat dissipation.

That is all..

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh man im glad to see this back.

lookin good man. so whats new plan? gonna re turbo or anything

AcousticAudio

Built LSVTEC .63 a/r stg3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Unfortunately this chassis will get daily driven by me for as long as I can make it run. The new engine etc will be installed into another chassis.

I saw the SportCar Motion time attack EG in the recent issue of Honda Tuning and it appeals to me, so I'll be taking some inspiration from that.