selling my civic ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarheadupt

Jarhead
need to sell my civic, im asking for $2,000 but im willing to negotiate the price any one in the maryland area intrested? hit me up just click the link on my sig to check out pics

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol. Not trying very hard are we?

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Pics nd more information would help a lot

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Jarheadupt

Jarhead
Hyattsville. I had an oil leak when i got my last oil change the huy put the wrong screw in and it leaked. But i put teflon around it Nd its ok for now. The only realy issue i have is it grinds on third gear when i shift quickly but if u hit the clutch and hold it for a sec and shift it wont grind. Overall the car is good i need a new fan for the ac. It has 203,000 miles on it. I wanted this for my project but plans changed. If i dont sell it this month then ill just keep it. It needs new rear control arm bushings.. my plan wasto just gst new blox ones and put a beaks bar. Put new suspension on it. And swap the engine out. There is a oil on the engine and i was told its from the seals so the seals need to be replaced overall its a good car ive had it for over 6 months. Ill put.more pics up tomorrow of the interior and engine. Theres a leak in the trunk i kno most ppl have had issues with that i havent gotten around to fix it but mainly thats all i can say for now. I have 6000k hids on it only low beams ive had new belts put on a new water pump was put in before i bought the car and i have installed a new radiator. More pics can be seen in the album i hav just click on my signature picture and it will take u there.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's also in the wrong section. This isn't the classifieds.

Status
Not open for further replies.