Sig sizes

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I get the 500x100 requirement for signatures but some of the other s**t like quotes creates a huge amount of bloat. Seriously some members have 6" of s**t underneath their signature photo; you could fit four posts within their signature.

At what point is there going to be a line drawn? It seems excessive.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think actual sig images have requirements because if everyone had a larger sig or a sig that went over the Kb limit, the site would load slow as s**t.

Quotes really don't take up much of anything, except for room if they're excessive. Not sure what you'd consider excessive though, as I have a fairly lengthy sig due to teh quotes haha.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I get the 500x100 requirement for signatures but some of the other s**t like quotes creates a huge amount of bloat. Seriously some members have 6" of s**t underneath their signature photo; you could fit four posts within their signature.

At what point is there going to be a line drawn? It seems excessive.
You make a good point my friend!

a friend's sig got taken down because it was like 4 pixels too big(length) and 2 pixels too small(height). lol.

Damn you have a ton of s**t in your signature.
Now this!, is sig material. hahahaha.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think actual sig images have requirements because if everyone had a larger sig or a sig that went over the Kb limit, the site would load slow as s**t.

Quotes really don't take up much of anything, except for room if they're excessive. Not sure what you'd consider excessive though, as I have a fairly lengthy sig due to teh quotes haha.
What? lol

you're sig is a perfect example imo. You got a lot of garbage going on there. alot more then the space a proper sig would take.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I meant physical size yes, but there's no real file size from the quotes as there is in hosting an image.. aka wouldn't really slow down a website like a bunch of high-res images would...

And yeah that last post sounded weird.. shh. And yes my sig has plenty of garbage. But it's funny garbage ;)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I meant physical size yes, but there's no real file size from the quotes as there is in hosting an image.. aka wouldn't really slow down a website like a bunch of high-res images would...

And yeah that last post sounded weird.. shh. And yes my sig has plenty of garbage. But it's funny garbage ;)
Are you mad, woman? You never know when an old calendar might come in handy. Sure, it's not 1985 now, but who knows what tomorrow will bring? And these TV guides... so many memories...

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If I wanted to read a novel I'd go take a s**t.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont get it...

sounds like ur bitching just to b***h...

and there are stipulations on the amount of text u can have in ur sig...