simple mods that i could do to do to a 7th generation 2002 honda civic ex.

noahcivicex

I have a 2002 Honda civic ex with rims, low profile tires and a cold air intake the car also has vtec what are some mods that I can do that aren't to complicated by the way I am pretty good with tools n such and I have a garage to work on my car

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Well, what kind of mods do you want on your car?

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a 2002 Honda civic ex with rims, low profile tires and a cold air intake the car also has vtec what are some mods that I can do that aren't to complicated by the way I am pretty good with tools n such and I have a garage to work on my car
Your question is far too vague, which is why you received one reply in the 6 hours since you posted this. Put some thought into your question and add details such as what type of mods you desire (performance or cosmetic), your budget, your long term goals with the car, your personal preferences, etc. Most of the forum members will usually either respond to such weak and vague posts with sarcasm or simply ignore them, and rightfully so. The better the question, the better the responses.

Also, your question should be in the actual post. Use a short yet direct title on your future posts to encourage more useful responses. This is all covered in the forum rules, which you clearly did not review.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Simple mods?

Window tint
Wheels
Exhaust
Header
Coilovers / suspension

I could go on. As stated already, what do you want to do for mods?

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
spend it all on suspension upgrades and not chinese crap either.