5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
going to vallejo in about an hour ... fittin to pick up a cuddybang bumpyface johnson at parkway liquor then go to my doctors appointment at kaiser .... then top it all off by getting some cheap ass s**t at value center.

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice! thats one of the more extensively modified FG2's i've seen. Outstanding!

SiRyan.

5+ Year Member
In the box:

Out of the box:

Before:

OEM Dogbone:

Lost a couple screws:mad:

After:

SiRyan.

5+ Year Member
Here's a description:

Ingalls new "Stiffy" torque damper is a elastomer shock that mount via 7 gauge steel brackets between the engine and the chassis, reducing or eliminating power robbing movement improving off-the line acceleration for your vehicle. The "Stiffy" has hardened spherical rod ends, aerospace grade fasteners, 6061-T6 Aluminum body and an adjustment range of 6.75" to 7.2".

- Greatly improved off-the line acceleration.
- Reduced wheel hop.
- Improved vehicle stability.
- Reduced shock loads on driveline components.
- Smoother shifting.
- Reduced wear on exhaust system joints.
- Less vibration transmission to the driver compared to polyurethane dampers.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow... a replacement torque damper, nice!!! Should work with the non-Si models I think since they appear to use the exact same mount

where'd you get it??

and when the hell u gettin these new rims? i'm hella curious

SiRyan.

5+ Year Member
wow... a replacement torque damper, nice!!! Should work with the non-Si models I think since they appear to use the exact same mount

where'd you get it??

and when the hell u gettin these new rims? i'm hella curious
I just payed the other half of the Works on sunday which means I should be getting them soon ( couple weeks, I hope). I got the Damper from Excellerate a vendor on 8thcivic.com for $135 from a group buy which they have have going on again.