Site Errors Post Here

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I guess you are running 800x600 resolution? I thought that was extinct, haha. I'll make a fix for it.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the advertise banners are over the car banners now.. and that doesnt look so cool

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when you go to upload a sig, it says max file sizes is 19kb, and wont allow you to upload anything larger, you have to upload to imageshack then link it.

mraz514

5+ Year Member
nvm, i may have fixed it.

mraz514

5+ Year Member
my post count is not going up with my posting...only reason i say anything is cuz i cant get into certain forums if my post counts stay at zero-five. the only two that have counted are the two i posted in this thread...??? thanks.

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
my post count is not going up with my posting...only reason i say anything is cuz i cant get into certain forums if my post counts stay at zero-five. the only two that have counted are the two i posted in this thread...??? thanks.
If they were in off-topic then they will not count, since you say they are counting in this thread, I'm guessing your only other post were in non-post counting areas.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just noticed that the layout of the main page is a much smaller ratio than the rest of the site. The main page is more narrow than it was before and the rest of the site is in the new wide format.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
okay so we dont have a thread for the suggestions part so ill post this here.. this is a website layout suggestion; maybe we should have like a new top banner for each holiday times..

ie: beginning of december, we have some kind of christmas layout or top banner.

i think this will help promote holidays and help bring in more member which will be attracted to the new constant layouts and new designs ever so often. if we do this, then in the minds of new members, theyll feel more comfortable with the forums because its just a fun website overall and not the same like every other forum with plain and normal layouts.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
okay so we dont have a thread for the suggestions part so ill post this here.. this is a website layout suggestion; maybe we should have like a new top banner for each holiday times..

ie: beginning of december, we have some kind of christmas layout or top banner.

i think this will help promote holidays and help bring in more member which will be attracted to the new constant layouts and new designs ever so often. if we do this, then in the minds of new members, theyll feel more comfortable with the forums because its just a fun website overall and not the same like every other forum with plain and normal layouts.
This could work. The header graphic will be the curret ROTM winner starting in Jan 08. Then they will change each month :thumbs up

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea different headliners month to month would attract alot more newcomers =)

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just noticed that the layout of the main page is a much smaller ratio than the rest of the site. The main page is more narrow than it was before and the rest of the site is in the new wide format.
Justin, I am just making sure you saw this and it just wasn't passed over. I am also using Firefox with a widescreen monitor if that makes any difference.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Sorry, I saw it. I temporarily changed every page besides the forum to be a set width.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ok. It looks more like a mistake than anything since everything isnt uniform.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I cant get the chatroom to work. It loads and then its just a blue screen.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
site looks great!!!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Are all of the thread title's red for anyone else. I also don't remember them being underlined either...

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^ Yeah all the thread titles, last poster, and page numbers are now all underlined.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^
x3, and i think it makes everything too crowded. don't like it at all...