Sited 2006 Si

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There are other threads for that discussion big papa... ;)

But personally I love the 8th gens style.... And I love how they are finally giving the Si enough power to actually be able to compete....

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the only civic's i've seen is the sedan ones..other than that havent seen a coupe of any kind....

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive seen everyone EXCEPT the si... that DOES include coupes....and saloons....... lol

HP Civic 2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
how does a si look like a f**kin tsx that doesn;t even come 2 door? :wtf:
The headlights...like I said, the car was passing by...

peter

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
-=CopperTop=- said:
i know the canadian models are different, but the honda dealership down the street DEFINATLY has the Si's in stock in 2 differnt colours. Howver, in the past Canadian Si = USDM Ex
I heard this generation they are gonna have the same SI for canada and US- o-well kinda liked havin the SIR up here

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
All of you people saying you are seeing si are just like those people that say they saw bigfoot.....you are seeing an ex more then likely. The Si doesn't come out till december. Even the ex's are in high demand. We have 0 on our lot now and 25 that are sold that we don't even have yet...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
peter said:
I heard this generation they are gonna have the same SI for canada and US- o-well kinda liked havin the SIR up here
The 6th gen Canadian SiR and US Si are the same. It's just another letter added on a badge, that's all. You make it sound like it wasn't the same car.

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
silly newbie confusing the SI with the coupe :lol:

seriously though, it might of been the dx,lx, or ex (since now they dont have trim badges, at least they didnt in honda live :what: )

peter

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
The 6th gen Canadian SiR and US Si are the same. It's just another letter added on a badge, that's all. You make it sound like it wasn't the same car.
I know it was just a badge but I liked it being a little different thats all

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What color was it? I could possibly prove you wrong with only that piece of info

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
peter said:
I know it was just a badge but I liked it being a little different thats all
Then get another SiR badge if you get one. :what:

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i saw an 06 coupe the other day...it had the factory front, side, and rear lip kit and everything...even had the nice 18" alloys. but i don't think that was an si coz it didn't have the si badge or the dohc stickers...unless the owner took it off right away.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HP Civic 2 said:
I will find that car...and I will post pics lol...

-
there;s a coupe in town here. just looks like a accord to me. same size.. shape... nothing special.