Skunk2 IM Install...

fiend2003

5+ Year Member
Well I finished putting my S2 IM on I started at 8am and finished at 1pm(did i mention that other than this the biggest thing i have done on my own was headers and exhaustÉ haha) I want to thank the CC members who helped me out and the others who did write ups!...if anyone gets a S2 Im donèt buy a hose until you are putting the car back together, thin instructions tell you to get one hose and you need one much bigger!...and have a die grinder handy, where the trhottle sits it actually hits the IM, so your car idles at 3000rpms!...other thaqn that pretty easy for the first timer!....again thanks to all!

cvcrcr99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When I installed my skunk2 IM, I had to grind a little where the Throttle cable attached to the TB since it rubbed and kept the throttle plate open! 5 minutes with a dremel fixed it.

OP, how come you opted for an IM to upgrade? J/w

fiend2003

5+ Year Member
it was the next thing on mys list, im starting off with the "cheaper" things as i go, then go to the more expensive, plus it helps i woprk at a accessorie store so i get alot of this stuff cheaper, next is fuel rail, fuel pressure regulator and on the fence between turbo and spray

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you wont need a fuel rail till u get to 450hp, hondas are fine, unless your going for the bling effect. but i would save for boost parts before bling.

I would get a Hondata gasket while i was doing this.. make sure not to strip the threads,, its really easy since you cant see whats going on.