Small Visual Updates

A-2-B

Red+ Blue+ Flashing = Bad
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
title says it all... tell me wat you think.

Painted Emblems Black
Flipped License Plate
Cleared Headlights

yeah. i rattled my emblems to see if i like them first.. and i do.. i took em off and re did them the correct way.
and how do i f**k them up sooo bad? because i love how u people just say it looks f**ked up. but never gives a reason...
and i got the pic thing down.. i had to use photobucket. i've been using tinypic.. that thing sucks major ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was never a fan of cleared heads on the 8ths, but it just seems to work on white! Well done sir! :thumbs up

A-2-B

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks man.. and why is it a down grade.. its a upgrade in my book. looks fly on white

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

A-2-B

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i koe i fail at hostin pics. tell me how to get them to display with out a link being clicked.. so i can change those links to pictures..

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah..your pics are messed up, i tried to fix them but couldnt..ill look at it more tomorrow, you have to use the IMG tags. just
at the end of it

A-2-B

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks. and to get er done... dont worry about fixin it.. i'll figure it out whenever i feel like gettin em to work.. but deffinitly next time i post up pics i'l do it right.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

Without spaces.

BTW I clicked one link. The one where you rattle canned your H and Si emblem. Wow did you f**k em up. My H emblem is rattle canned too but it looks WAY better.