So.... What are your worst Crashes you can remember?

Reddharlemx

DoMo BoY!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what are your worst Crashes you can remember? I know mine! It was Friday 11:35 tobe exact coming from a club in my Rhd Honda Integra im driving an jack rabbit runs acrosse the road missing my tires by 3 centermeters.... so i go to MCdonalds to see if i have fur or blood on my car so while im there i figure im gonna go get me sum nuggets (50 for 10 bucks) and some barbecue sause, so i trie to eat n drive the the nuggets n sause in my lap and i stop at a red light pick up the nuggets and eat i look behind me so i can wait like 3 secs after the light turns green, 10 secs later i hear an scream (it was and screach ) and smoke, i guess you can figure out what happends next, BAM honda fit totald the back of my car, he paid for the whole new back and my sparco seats that i spilled barbecue all over lol, he said he had pink eye.... naaa u know the deal drunk as usual , locked up over night, breatelized, and what i get : a very fast giant beer can and 2,300$$ with the fact he bashedd up the back fender so that's pure work no replacement soooo..... What's the worst Crash you can remember?

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and nothing of importance was lost

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
never been in a major accident, although i've witnessed many

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i love clubrsx i mean clubcivic.. i love you guys. thanks for all the help.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I quite possibly just lost all hope for mankind

89y49rexsi

twinke team bio
5+ Year Member
well its pathetic i know but the worst accident i have been involved in was when my good friend wasnt paying attention as usual and was trying to keep up with my crx as usual didnt notice me not run a stop sign which he always runs and f***in smashed into the back of my crx @ about 30 mph and pretty much fu***d it up hard core it smashe the bumper pretty good and bent the rear firewall ( or whatever the hell its called) real bad wrinkled the body on both sides and smashed the tail light which totalled the car

but i witnessed my old roomie total his ef sir

it was freakin cool and sad to watch it was like crying with a giant smile and a wow look all at the same time

what happened was is someone talked him into racing you know the whole nag until you just say yes thing anyway they were racing down this street and the other guy was apperently familliar with the road because he stopped and my roomie kept going and then realized that the road made a 90 degree turn which he tried to make and almost did until his brakes locked up and he slid sideways into a 3 1/2 foot curb which split his fat 5s in half and launched him into a telephone pole at aout 50 mph and nearly split the car in half the only thing that saved him was the fact that it was a rhd otherwise it would have killed him for sure

the car was ungodly f****d like you wouldnt believe

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i s**t my pants in a mcdonalds playplace slide when i was little.

does that count as an accident?

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I can't read your f**king stupid stories. Next time use punctuation for christs sake. I also vote for a ban of all 09 members

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did you eat all 50 nuggets? shoulda made him pay for those too

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
English 101, one great class.

Anyways, I was coming home from work in a Toyota Paseo (was going to pick up my hatch that day) and there was traffic. I cannot drive in traffic for s**t, so I started nodding my head and I fell asleep with my foot on the gas. I rear ended a Volvo and messed up his bumper a bit.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the worst accident I've been in is when I was conceived. I've never been in a car accident.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My friend was driving. We were in his 89 camaro (5spd, rs, rwd). We went around a right turn while it was wet, he gave it too much gas, we started sliding clockwise, he braked & tried counteracting, we then started sliding counter-clockwise, kept going, went sideways over a grassy hill and stopped dead, perfectly centered in the middle of 3 trees (triangle shape). Had we slid any further, I woulda been crushed by a tree and the door. Scary s**t.

jb0ne

Banned
My buddys 5.0 (the LAST 5.0) was parked across the street from my house just before a sharp corner (20/20 hindsight) Now theres a few things you should know that make this crash odd; First off the car was ingear with ebrake up parked i'd say a good 10 yards to the LEFT of my property.

Okay now heres how it went; Me zach (his car) and ryan were doing illegal activities in my back yard when we heard the worst noise ever. Its a noise noone wants to hear when their car is parked in the street.

We all sprint to the front to see his car NOWHERE in sight. we go further towards the front of my house and see his "car" about 30 yards to the RIGHT of my house. It was pushed a good 90-100 feet WITH ebrake on and IN GEAR. Now the car that hit it had to come aronud a corner that i have trouble making at 40 (in my civic none theless) she was in a cargovan. So we get out there look at his car and realize; hey.. theres not another car here. So we get in my car and follow the oil trail down the street to find that the woman is drunk as piss and really shaken up.

My buddy got like 6k i belive for that day but honestly, something i wish i never had to see. it was so. soo. f**king sad.

jb0ne

Banned
English 101, one great class.

Anyways, I was coming home from work in a Toyota Paseo (was going to pick up my hatch that day) and there was traffic. I cannot drive in traffic for s**t, so I started nodding my head and I fell asleep with my foot on the gas. I rear ended a Volvo and messed up his bumper a bit.
sorry for double but this MUST be read due to epic failure.