Socal car meets

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Does anyone know of any weekly car meets in Southern Orange County? I'm over there all the time and it would be nice to go to a car meet every once in a while.

cromeboner

5+ Year Member
I know there's one in fontana every fri night aroun 10pm at the vons on the corner of baseline and cherry

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea I go sometimes... I live right near there. I'm just looking for something near orange county. I also go to tab Tuesday and the meet at ralphs in Rancho on day creek off the 210 and sometimes krispy kreme in Ontario on Sunday nights

nyghtryder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
are these cc members or just random ppl

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just random people. not sure if any of them are on CC.

i might go down there tonight.

nyghtryder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea id like to meet up with some cc members cuz the locals are trouble cops always show up guns seem to be common in fontana(or at least they were back in the day) its been awhile since ive been to a meet

nyghtryder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
which one you talking about and when do they meet ill swing by if i can.

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol i was talking about the one tonight @ krispy kreme at ontario mills. people usually show up around 9.

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its really small though so only go if you have nothing better to do.

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thursday nights at 9... 210 and day creek. There's a ralphs. If you wanna start a meet on Mondays or Wednesdays or Saturdays in Rancho, lemme know

luis0724

Stock D15B2
5+ Year Member
That sounds cool and perfect timing too right after my class in chaffey. I dont think I can make it tonite but I'd like to go next week! but my car is not all fixed up though, it has nothing besides being low and siting on gsr rims.. still good to show up ?

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea you'd fit right in... the thing about that meet though is sometimes its big and sometimes its not... just depends on the night i guess.

luis0724

Stock D15B2
5+ Year Member
All right cool... so next thursday it is then... I'll be there 210 and day creek , around 9 right ?