Solved problem ?

dukeum3

So from last posts about my electric system being messed up , seems like that wasnt the problem I've checked for shorts never find one n checked distributor , cables n grounds , n jus all that I also out a new relay in yesterday n wasn't that , so I went to the fuel side n today I was changing my pcv n well I was changing it some gas leaked on my hand so I took the line off n its not cracked , n it looked like a fuel injector or idk if its one I really don't know what it is but is was wet with gas so I'm thinkin if that seal is cracked or something not to sure at this point

uploadfromtaptalk1447012672705.jpg

That black rubber peice right there was covered with gas like it was leaking

Also I started my car up last night after new relay n under the hood made a like siren sound like a loud screech then I shut it off n when ill jus turn the key to on something was humming loud like a fan would start . A lil confused at this point .? I need help . Thanks

That peice jus looks like a rubber grommet or whatever to seal that fuel line with the manifold so tlthe metals ain't grinding

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I believe those grommets are there because there is no long flat space for the fuel rail to bolt down to. What relay did you replace? You are going to have to pinpoint the screeching on your own, figuring outs noises over the internet is almost impossible.

dukeum3

I replaced the main relay assembly

So I think I found my problem , my positive cable is not putting any power out ? Im using a good ground n my light isn't lighting thats the only cable not giving power n also I think my distributor is acting up found a cracked gap in the gasket n its all full of dirt inside

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I don't even know what your original issue is. It's not in the original post, and neither was the part about changing the main relay.

dukeum3

Also just decided to check these grounds n they ain't responding I did the test light on both jus couldn't upload the other pic

uploadfromtaptalk1447121542753.jpg

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did you ensure the end grounding to the frame/chassis is making good contact with unpainted metal?