Solving 3 engine codes

99excivic2017

OK I got a d16y8 99 civic ex auto VTEC. I am not really good at mechanical stuff but I got the codes read today and they are
P0108
P0122
P1509

Is this multiple issues or one thing causing multiple codes?

99excivic2017

Yes reset codes and that 7.5 back up fuse. Check engine light comes back. Well the car idles high and you when you accelerate the gas its like it tacs out at 2000rpm. Like it won't let you rev high. Driving down the road it does it . hard to explain kinda

99excivic2017

All codes returned. I got the 3 pin IACV. Motor was swapped almost 2 years ago but was replaced with a newer y8 . not sure on the ECU all I know is its stock everything

99excivic2017

I got the automatic trans. And I know the sensors can't be swapped around cause there is still labels on where they went front when the old motor was pulled out to ensure the right plugs were in. Like I said the cars been running good for almost 2 years after the motor swap so now I got something that just went out or is going out. I just don't know anything bout what the codes mean

99excivic2017

I'll be honest I don't baby the car at all. Lol I tinker with things when I hear a tiny noise or it runs a tiny bit funny. But last I drove it I was on my home from work and the CEL came on then it started acting like it wouldn't rev past a certain rpm

99excivic2017

I'll have to try that tomorrow. But now I did take the entire throttle body off and clean it and all the sensors hoping it would help but that did nothing. Im guessing my IACV might be causing the whole issue . but I changed that out to (course Im not sure if the spare one I had was any good) I'm just lost atm

99excivic2017

I'm wondering if I fryed all of them at the same time? Could the alternator have anything to do with any of it? Like its whining and lights are surging like crazy

99excivic2017

Its dark ATM so tomorrow I will do that. I know the only ones that could be swapped I know of is the MAP & TPS. Think I could swap them while it's running?

OK so with the TPS is it normal to adjust it and the car revs up ?