Some motherfuckers tried to steal my car!

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I was at a bar about an hour ago and there wasn't any close parking so i parked at this dark far end of the parking lot, i hit my alarm and put both my clubs on and then went inside and didn't think about it, a bartender announces that if someone drives a white honda you might want to check on your car because the alarm has been going off for a few minutes, so immediately i go out to my car and my hood is popped open and my battery terminals were chopped off but, my back up alarm did its job and kept going using power from battery # 2 (thank GOD) so the thieves just started cutting random wires and it would not turn off so they split, 2 girls that saw them take off told security it was 2 mexican dudes one with a red shirt the other with a white shirt my window wasn't popped and my car wasn't slim jimmed so im guessing they reached up in the fender liner and pulled the cord, im just so thankful they didn't get my car, i dont know what i would have done, so now im not going to sleep tonight because i only have 1 of 2 alarms working and im not comfortable with that, f**ken s**t man 2nd time i been to that bar 1st time i got in a fight with someone i dont know for no f**ken reason and this time they tried to jack my car, f**k that place, any new suggestions on what i can do to prevent this s**t from happening? thanks for reading my rant, protect your s**t!

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that f**king sucks. glad they didn't get it.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**kin Mexicans! Always stealing s**t and always carrying knives :x

:lol:

Glad they didn't steal your s**t man. :D

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thanks after i put the 2nd alarm i dropped down to liability insurance i think im going to put it back to full now, i just dont trust anyone, i highly recommend the back up alarm to anyone on here, it saved my s**t!

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wouldn't have a honda without comprehensive coverage. they get stolen too frequently. i think it's worth the extra money just to make sure you can get back what was stolen.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you could re-route the hood cable through a pipe so they can't reach up through the fender liner and pull it.

Like copper water line so you can shape it liek you need but still protect it.

LS_VTEC_oya

N/A all day homie
5+ Year Member
lol do what my big homie does & ride around w/ a double barrel shotty in the back & dare somebody to be stupid trust it'll work....j/p

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buy a beater and drive that around...

cujo613

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nothing you can do bro. Those f**kers will try to take your s**t no matter where it is at. Obviosly what you have done has worked out and you still have your car.

Other that that a good ol klingon cloaking device

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah i have to wait until 10 when my audio place opens and i got to have them rewire my back up, i thnk im going to have them put a 3rd siren and battery in and on thurs im going to have my car dumped loooow, im just so happy they didn't get my s**t, i actually feel for once the thieves were out smarted which is very rare

JAPDOMMOT

I'M WATCHING YOU...
5+ Year Member
you can re route the cable threw the engine bay i had to do that for obvious reasons

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i caught this guy i know checking my s**t out
the other night while i was shopping.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just get some razor blades and use some creative thinking....

stolibears

Use your dipstick Jimmy!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just get some razor blades and use some creative thinking....
touch my s**t and pull back a bloody stump!! lol That would make a great security warning sticker in any window.

I hate thieves!! They didn't even bother with the cable, they just cracked my drivers side window and pulled both my hood and trunk release. Thank god for people driving down my street scaring them away before they could take anything.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This is why I'm glad I park in our garage (I know you were out but pretty much same scenario of getting a car stolen). Otherwise, I park as closest to wherever I'm going as possible.

And during the winter, my dad parks outside the garage behind me and my mom takes up the other half of the garage. So if someone even tried to steal my car, they'd have to tow either car out of the way to get to mine :lol:.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry to hear about this,

Do you think they were trying to steal the car or the stereo. What good would slicing the battery cable do? You can't steal it without a battery in operation. :what: