some of my local club member's cars

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
these are just a few pic's of some of are member's car's from my local car club we get up to all sort's from show's to dragging, drifting, track day's, so on

www.worksopunderground.com

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some very nice cars....

DAMN I WANT AN R34!!!!!!

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's my mate's greg he is just in the proses of fitting a b16a in it very quick car now the power to weight on them is amazing plus it has been totally stripped out with just two bucket's

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
brit coupe said:
that's my mate's greg he is just in the proses of fitting a b16a in it very quick car now the power to weight on them is amazing plus it has been totally stripped out with just two bucket's
coO, power to eight is awesome on the 4th gens. I have a turbo D myself and love it, driving my hatch is like sex

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
coO, power to eight is awesome on the 4th gens. I have a turbo D myself and love it, driving my hatch is like sex
ha ha ha

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice rides, but wrong section. car pix go in members rides

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are those black si wheels on the ef?? ..if they are they look nice!.

tweeker-steve00

Ding-Ding
5+ Year Member
must be nice to live in your area there are quite a few nice rides around me dont get me wrong but there are a lot of kids that put those $20 spoilers on there cars and act like they got an h22 in there car if you know what im talkin bout

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tweeker-steve00 said:
must be nice to live in your area there are quite a few nice rides around me dont get me wrong but there are a lot of kids that put those $20 spoilers on there cars and act like they got an h22 in there car if you know what im talkin bout

oh yea we have them to dont get me wrong think of them as miss guided and people need to show them the way :lol: it is really good thoe we have a really big modified car scene around the area within nottingham and south yorkshire and more and more good quality car's comming threw

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That v-dub is SICK!

very nice cars...

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
brit coupe said:
yea with a blue lip on it

damn, they look very good. are you the only one with those???

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some nice cars..... Some of the perks of living in England..... :ok:

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hector said:
damn, they look very good. are you the only one with those???
It all started of when the lips on my aerospeed RSGT started coroding so i needed to do something to them i came across some mitsy evo 8 ralliart wheel's black spoke with red lip so i had mine re painted like that, greg soon wonted to do some thing different to his wheel's so he re sprayed his and put the blue lip on it. as far as i no we are the only two that have done it around are area, and i have had many pic's taken of mine at show's and stuff well cool :D