Something Different~ 5th Gen Prelude Build

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
What's up guys, haven't been around for a minute or two, thanks to this god damned winter.. But have been putting a few parts on my previously stock 98 Prelude base. My plans are to make it pretty unique looking..

When I got it last Sept.

Unfortunately drove it through the winter :roll:

Those were some crager rims I traded for the stock set, they had hankook tires and were better in the snow for sure than the stocks.

Then came 18in Speed3 rims (snow tires) and crappy coils

Winter sucks

Did a few small random things, like Del Sol seats, intake, custom exhaust.. But picked up a new job this spring and have put a few doll hairs into her.. I'll put a little list.
-Koni Yellow Struts (from TunerSports)
-new SPC upper Ball joints
-OEM Lower ball joints
-Sway bar end links, poly bushings
-Gold CV axles
-Wheel Bearings
-Poly strut coil bushings
-new clear signal lights
-few more random bits..

Oh and some 18x9f 18x10.5r rims, which are waiting for tires in the next week or so. Good to be back, and I will keep this updated as I get these parts installed. I'm just waiting to get the shop time and do it :roll:

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Oh yes, this i like. does this model have the four wheel steering?

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice. Love me some preludes.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I wish it had 4ws, that would be awesome lol. But was busy this weekend, but snapped a few pics.

Front

Ordered 215/40 for the front, 245/40 for the rear. Hoping to have rims on and fitted Friday. Gonna be a long week of waiting :roll:

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not much of a fan of preludes, but clean base! im ready to see this new setup

poke or tuck? or both?

rustycivic2000

Registered VIP
With those wheels, you need to get a lip kit lol.....that's the one thing that the 5G Preludes are missing from the factory.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I'll just leave these here

Best rear shot I have

follow me on instagram @goodmanjeremy

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's a nice ass shot. I would have went 17s personally. It looks fresh tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
c

The 18s do look big, but I wanted something different. Plus, I plan on tucking them soon after I get a little more fender work done.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Cool man, yeah I get tired of people doing the same thing, and copying others. I'm not about that, I have my own style that I put into the car that suits me. Finally got my new cv's, and upper&lower ball joints in the front end. Going in for an alingment tomorrow, feels like I'm skating now with the extra camber and such..

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Its funny because I hate the look of them stock.. lol and its a manual. I think the last person to do the tranny fluid overfilled it cause I was mashing gears when not moving, and when I popped the CV out yesterday fluid started draining, and the amount that drained seemed to help smooth out the shifting lol. But I'll be doing a full flush in a few days.. Waiting on my front lip trim,and window curtains to hopefully be here by tomorrow.