South East Civics... where are you?

06lesbiancivic

"Its a Civic Thing"
5+ Year Member
Okay so i am completely new to this but I know in UM we had like meets according to regions and just got together bullshited worked on our cars.. i was wondering if there are any other South east civics from the NC area? I just got my civic this week and no like nothing about it. Im looking for some good places to get my windows tinted..

P.S are there any meets in the SE coming up? thanks.. i probably sound so lame posting this thread lol but im lost on this site

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you just missed a HUGE meet at the dragon for 8th gen civics. so umm..whats with the "lesbian" ? talkin about you or your car?

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
whats up im from raleigh....welcome to clubcivic.com enjoy

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm from Mebane, NC in between Greensboro and Raleigh. Welcome to the site.

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
south east civics = no rust :thumbup:
i was gonna go down south to get my car but u know..a good deal pops up locally and u cant let it go..but now i gutta deal with the rust and payin $$ for body work..sucks

Deadlock281

5+ Year Member
I'm pretty new too, I'm in Salisbury, NC. I drive a busted automatic 88 Civic Hatch, but hopefully before Christmas I'll get my hands on this 5-speed 92 Civic Hatch. If you're ever in the area on a Friday night, head down to the Circuit City off I-85, exit 76. All the new age car guys usually meet there Friday, sometimes its at Cookout on the other side of I-85 (but that can be Friday or Saturday night).

m1tanker

COMBAT VETERAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well im currently in iraq, but when i get back to the states i need some people to help me with a swap. i live in fort stewart ga which is right by the sc border on i-95. i cant have many people stay or be on post with me, but it would be great to have some shared knowledge around for the swap.....and besides cruisin savannah ga afterwards you will always find a race plus its a good cruisin spot. let me know if anyone wants to get together around the end of may08

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hilton head is baller as f**k.. last time I went, I didnt see ONE single ragged car, only jags and s**t.

chuggins

pewpewpew!!1!1!!
5+ Year Member
Lexington, SC here. we usually have meets, if you'd wanna drive to places in sc.

chuggins

pewpewpew!!1!1!!
5+ Year Member
I'm gonna try to get one going for end of october begining of november, i gotta work out the details, but there will be a thread when i get the time to work everything out.