Spark plugs for a Civic LX 2005

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
way of topic but latin.. i love your ride man.. what size wheels and what profile tires?
X3453458729457
cough-rotm-cough

I was strongly considering being the Pulstar guinnea pig in about 3 weeks;).

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
X3453458729457
cough-rotm-cough

I was strongly considering being the Pulstar guinnea pig in about 3 weeks;).
HAHA your a nut man lol

hondagriff

Banned
WTF....I just got an email from some dude in f**king some weird country. He asked if I'd pickup 500 NGK plugs for him and he'd send me his card info for the purchase. I didn't reply but it sounds like a scam.

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WTF....I just got an email from some dude in f**king some weird country. He asked if I'd pickup 500 NGK plugs for him and he'd send me his card info for the purchase. I didn't reply but it sounds like a scam.
DELETE! thats just plain wierd bro

hondagriff

Banned
This is what it says and isn't nigeria in the middle of africa, How can it have an island.

Hello,

This is Mr Ken Porter An individual supplier of difference types of auto parts.
Kindly let me know if you have or if you can special order below parts mentioned.

1)NGK SPARK PLUGS WITH NBR==== BKR5E-11......QTY 500
2) NGK SPARK PLUGS WITH NBR====BKR5E .........QTY 500

If so, do get back to me with the units price and the total cost plus shipping cost to Lagos Nigeria via Local Postal Svc Global Express Mail 3 to 5 Days Delivery so that i can forward you my credit card information for the total cost.

Here is the shipping address below
ATTN..BOLA COLE
100 BROAD STREET
LAGOS ISLAND
LAGOS STATE
ZIP CODE:23401
NIGERIA

I will be expecting your soonest response asap...thanks.
Best Regard.
Ken Porter.

WHAT EVER DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON"T THINK SO

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
do you even know who this guy is or anything?? is this just some random email?? thats crazy man, serioulsy delete that.. stuff like that always makes me nervous, like they are hackin into your computer and you dont know it or something. some people are freakin hopeless

hondagriff

Banned
Its hard to say how this guy got my email address but it's not really that hard. What's weirder is that I bought NGKs a few months back on wholesale.

geocalleo

5+ Year Member
This is what it says and isn't nigeria in the middle of africa, How can it have an island.

Hello,

This is Mr Ken Porter An individual supplier of difference types of auto parts.
Kindly let me know if you have or if you can special order below parts mentioned.

1)NGK SPARK PLUGS WITH NBR==== BKR5E-11......QTY 500
2) NGK SPARK PLUGS WITH NBR====BKR5E .........QTY 500

If so, do get back to me with the units price and the total cost plus shipping cost to Lagos Nigeria via Local Postal Svc Global Express Mail 3 to 5 Days Delivery so that i can forward you my credit card information for the total cost.

Here is the shipping address below
ATTN..BOLA COLE
100 BROAD STREET
LAGOS ISLAND
LAGOS STATE
ZIP CODE:23401
NIGERIA

I will be expecting your soonest response asap...thanks.
Best Regard.
Ken Porter.

WHAT EVER DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON"T THINK SO
This is spam. Stay away from this one. A good place to check for the latest spam/con tricks is to check out Craigslist. They'll usually have a note at the top of the page linking to some other page denoting all of the latest tricks.

Thanks for posting this too. It's good to know.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
HAHA your a nut man lol
No Im serious, Im really curious how they run and if they really do anything. The whole technology behind them sounds really interesting...........

..............and if all goes to plan I should be coming into a nice little amount of money soon :twisted:.