Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wanna pisss on youuuuuuuu ooooooo yeaa babyy pisss on youuuu

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol seriously what crappy timing mines still good even have the recharge kit for it. Although I should probably keep that for my new filter.

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wanna pisss on youuuuuuuu ooooooo yeaa babyy pisss on youuuu
whoa there Mr kelly. dont get too excited! you have your brother testifying against you cuz your accused of molesting family members and being Bisexual and have a 3 some with 2 underage girls on video.. i dont think you have time to piss on anyone right now..I dont think your gonna be "the worlds greatest" anymore!

HAHAHA and for those of who dont know im talkin about R. Kelly here NOT toneekay lol

crash910

5+ Year Member
No Im serious, Im really curious how they run and if they really do anything. The whole technology behind them sounds really interesting...........

..............and if all goes to plan I should be coming into a nice little amount of money soon :twisted:.
Modified mag did a test on them....they dyno'd a 2005 350Z with pulstar plugs and it gained 9.6 RWHP and 10.6 RWTq !!!

If thats not enough proof i dont knnow what is! check out their latest issues i think they said they were gunna do some more dyno tests on other cars like 240's, S2K's and s**t...i wanna get some but im not sure where to find them here in Ontario

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Thats on a 350Z, I wouldnt get an extra 9whp with them. And Im not interested in getting them for the extra hp, but for the extra gas mileage/smoother running engine.

Oh, try the direct approach and go to pulstar.com :lol:.

puerto_rico21

5+ Year Member
Don't u guys rember the post I posted like a couple months ago about the pulstar plugs?...that they dynod an integra, evo, and a g35?...and all of the cars gained at least 5hp...and all u guys were like "don't believe that, ur stupid if u do,are you gay?"...aight I was kidding bout the last one...lol...I told u guys and no one wanted to believe me...WAT NOW BITCHES!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol pulstar.. still on this thread? wow.. most the cars that they tested on were ALL DOHC and had over 100hp to begin with.